$5 All-Day Admission Fee Bracelet – (Age 18 and older). Free admission for SSU Students with ID.
Savannah Civic Center, 301 Oglethorpe Ave.
An array of family-oriented activities ending with a star-studded concert. See below for events or reference the event calendar item.
- 8:30 a.m. Historic Health Walk. Trace the steps of W.W. Law’s Postal Route. Convene and End at St. Matthews Episcopal Church Parking Lot (Anderson & Burroughs Streets). Presented by “Walk Georgia,” University of Georgia Extension-Chatham County and WellCare of SE Georgia. Pre-Registration Encouraged: Phone 912-652-7981 or Email email@example.com
- 12 – 2 p.m. Annual Adult Health Fair. Screenings, exercise demonstrations and more. 2nd Floor Mezzanine. Sponsored by St. Joseph’s/Candler Health Systems and WellCare of SE Georgia
- 12:30 p.m. 8th Annual “Help Your Body Get Its Move On.” Intergenerational Line-Dancing engages young and the young-at-heart in a fun, rhythmic activity. Ballroom, 3rd Floor $5 Fee for class. Coordinated by St. Joseph’s/Candler Smart Seniors
- 12-1:30 p.m. Local Authors Corner. Self-published local authors showcase their books. Mason Room (1st Floor)
- 2 p.m. Savannah Stars with Magic Marc. Performances by Savannah Y.E.S. Stars; and Magic Show. Mason Room (1st Floor)
- 3 – 5 p.m. CRAFTS VILLAGE (Main Floor Gaming Area) ~~4 CRAFTS ~~ Open Enrollment. First Come, First Served. Limit 25 per craft per hour. May include, but not limited to: Doll-making, Mask-making, Jewelry-making, Drum-making
- 3:30 p.m.
Grand Festival Day Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony launches local performances with host, Magic Marc. M. L. King, Jr. Arena
- 4:30 p.m. Annual Youth Talent Extravaganza. Featuring local youth talent and the “Line Dancing Seniors.” Sponsored by Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Savannah Alumnae Chapter.
- 7– 9 p.m. Live concert begins featuring Winners of Y.E.S. Talent Showcase. Featured performers: The Dred Scott Blues Band, James Brown Academy of Musik Pupils (J.A.M.P.) and Headliner Mary Davis and the S.O.S. Band